Welcome

When you say, "I can't" and expect the worst, you become weak & unhappy

When you say, "I can", and expect Success, you fill yourself with confidence & happiness.

You can close the windows & darken your room, and you can open the windows and let light in. It is a matter of choice. Your mind is your room - Choise wisely what to do with it.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Namas Shivaya Vazha

“Namas shivaya vazhga, Nadhan thal vazhga immaippozhuduhum ennenjil ninggadhan thal vazhga”

Hear these lines from Maestro Illayaraja's Thiruvasagam & I am sure you'll be mesmerised beyond any words.

Although I did NOT actually understand the lines or lyrics, it set a fire inside me to understand the meaning.

From what I understand by going through various forums & articles, I guess my understanding is right:

Long live Lord’s name ‘namasivaya’!
Long live lord’s feet!
Long live the lord’s feet that do not leave my heart even for a moment!).

I'm a just a ordinary man
how can I reach for something holy? ...

So many forms I must wear!
So many lives I must bear!
Grass and shrub and stone and tree!
Worm and bird and beast and demon
heaven the sky and turn the earth
how long till I'm fin'ly worthy?...

Hail! Hail! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment